Feeling overwhelmed by all the settings, buttons and options on your new digital toy? Or, maybe you’re in the market for a new camera, but don’t even know where to start. This class is for you!
We’ll answer questions like…
- What is digital imaging, and how is it different than film?
- What do all those different settings on my camera mean?
- What is a pixel, and why should I care?
- How can I take better photos?
- What are my options for making prints?
Wednesday, March 26th, 5-9pm (Seward)
Wednesday, April 30th, 5-9pm (Lincoln)
Wednesday, June 11th, 5-9pm (Lincoln)
Recommended book: Your Camera Loves You, Learn to Love it Back!
What to bring with you: Your camera and your manual (if you know where it is!)
To register: Contact SCC’s Cont. Ed. Dept. at 402.437.2700
Course #: LLLX-0528-CEFB